samara4: (Default)
[personal profile] samara4
Title: Hunted down (part 4)
Author: Samara4
Rating: NC-17 
Pairing: none for now, eventually a little bit of Adommy
Summary: Adam had begun his second national tour few weeks ago. Everything was just perfect. He was working with the same team he was working with during the first tour and all the concerts were already sold out. When he found out that there're some peoples who want to hurt him all his perfect life started to fall appart.
Disclaimer: It's called a fanfic for a reason...I don't own anyone of the Glamily, they all belong to themself!
Warnings: violence, angst. This is a darkfic, so don't read if you don't like that kind of fic



Chapter 4

Slowly, Adam was regaining consciousness. It was like he was underwater. He was seeing a light, and he was trying to reach it. When he got closer, he found out that it was the surface of the water. He didn’t really need to breathe, but he was feeling like he had to reach the surface, to reach the light. When he reached it, he opened his eyes. In the beginning, his vision was fuzzy. After a few minutes the lights were too bright. His eyes were burning and it was giving him a headache. So he closed his eyes and tried to remember where he was and what happened. He remembered the bus, his bed, Tommy, John...and then he remembered the men. “It was just another bad dream” he thought feeling he was lying on a bed, probably his bed. And then, his hand started to hurt. It was hurting really badly. So he opened his eyes again and tried the focus. He tried to reach his painful hand, but he felt another hand holding him still.  The panic was beginning to rise inside of him. He tried to struggle but another hand was on him to keep him from moving.

 “Adam...shhhhh...it’s alright....” a familiar voice said to him. “You are at the hospital; you are safe now.”

 He felt a hand in his hair, stroking him gently. So he took control of himself. When the panic was fading, he looked around him. He saw Lane at his left side, looking at him with compassion. Neil was standing behind her, looking so worried. He noticed he was in a hospital room. The walls were pale green and there were a few windows, all hidden by curtains. When Adam felt the pain again in his right hand, he turned his head to see a nurse. He was wrapping a bandage around his hand and there was a lot of blood soaked clothes on a metal table.

“Wha...what happened?” Adam managed to ask, his throat sore, his head spinning. He was feeling really dizzy.

 “You smashed your hand in the bus window which broke into pieces. You cut it badly. They had to take out all the broken pieces of glass and stitchyour hand up.” Lane explained, still stroking Adam’s hair. “And you passed out...”

“How do you feel, Mr. Lambert?” the nurse said, finishing the wrapping. “Any pain or dizziness?”

“Heuu....well....My hand hurts.... I mean... a lot.” Adam started, trying to figure everything out. It was still hard for him to think straight. “And I’m feeling dizzy, like I will throw up or something...and my head...”

“Yea, it’s normal, it’s the chloroform’s effects” the man assured, taking Adam’s wrist to check his pulse. “You’ll feel better in a few hours. I’ll give you pain killer pills for your hand. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“What happened exactly?” Adam asked after the man had left the room. He tried to sit up but he wasn’t strong enough to do it.

“Let me help you” Lane said, helping him sit up.

“Well, the men got in your bus...I guess you know better than us about that part...”Neil started, sitting on the bed, at Adam’s feet. “When John got out of the restaurant, he heard like a fight coming from the bus and the sound of breaking glass. So he opened the bus door, and saw you and them...” Neil stopped for a moment, glancing at Lane. “They shoy him...”

“What?!?! “ Adam began, panicked. “Where is he? Is he ok? ...Please tell me he’s ok...”

“Calm down, Adam...” Lane said, holding him gently by the shoulders. She was now sitting beside him. “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. He was shot in the shoulder, nothing too serious.”

Adam let himself fall back on the pillow, closing his eyes. “Oh my god, he had been shot because of me....he almost died because of me...” he thought. He was starting to lose it, to break apart. He was feeling the tears fill his eyes. He hid his face with his non-injured hand. He didn’t want Lane or Neil to see him like that. Adam was always the one who was supporting everyone else. He was the stronger one, the one you reach for when you have problems. He couldn’t show them how weak he was right now.

“What happened with the guys? Are they in jail?” Adam finally managed to ask when he knew his voice was steady enough to talk.

“Well....heu...” began Neil. He didn’t know what to say. He was glancing at Lane who was looking at him too. “Well...they managed to get away...” he said after few seconds. He looked so upset...Well, he was upset, he was angry, and he was scared for his brother.

“What!?!?!...no....” Adam complained, fighting the tears again. He was so scared to come face to face with those men again. He thought for a few minutes they’d been caught, but they were still out there, somewhere, waiting for him. “How?” he managed to finally ask.

“We don’t know exactly...they drove away in a grey SUV,” explained Neil, standing up and starting to pace the room. “I’m really sorry, Adam...We don’t know where they are or who they are...The FBI is on it now...because the events happened in two different states and you almost got kidnapped, they decided to help...”

Adam nodded; he didn’t want to talk, he didn’t trust his voice anymore. And, now that he knew the FBI was thinking it was important enough to take care of the case, it didn’t help; it was worst.

“Oh god, Adam....you’re back with us!” Tommy exclaimed, getting inside the room and walking to Adam to give him a big hug. “I’m sorry, guys, but we have a problem...” he continued letting go of Adam. “I don’t know how they found out, but they’re already talking about what happened today on the web.”

“Oh my god, like we don’t have enough problems already!” said Neil, putting his head in his hands.

“Neil, you should call your parents, so they don’t learn it on Twitter...” suggested Lane placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

When Neil left the room to make the call, Adam was still silent. Tommy was beside him, looking at him and trying to find out what his friend’s thoughts were. The nurse came back and gave Adam pain killers to take now, and a bottle with some more to use later. He also gave him sleeping pills, because he thought he’d maybe need it after what had happened to him today. About thirty minutes later, Adam was allowed to leave the hospital.

Adam was in the car with Neil, Lane, Tommy and Steve was driving. They were heading to the hotel. The ride was quiet. Adam’s head was leaning against the window, eyes closed, thinking. After a few minutes he remembered about the show. They still had the soundcheck to do.

“Maybe we should go to the theater first to do the soundcheck. After, we’ll go to the hotel if we have time before the show” proposed Adam, looking at the clock on his cellphone.

“Forget about the soundcheck Adam, it’s not going to happen.” Neil said, waiting apprehensively for his brother’s reaction. “We cancelled the show.”

“What? You don’t have the right to do that!” Adam snapped at him, sitting straight and trying to have someone else’s support. When he found none, he started to become very angry. “I’m the boss here, so I’m deciding what I do with my show.”

“Adam, did you look at yourself?” Lane cut him off, turning back to look at him. She was sitting in the front seat. “You almost got kidnapped today, remember? You’re hurt, you’re exhausted and you said you’re not feeling good. We decided it was better for you to have your show cancelled.”

“WE...who’s WE?” Adam asked angrily. He was so upset; he couldn’t believe someone had decided this without telling him.

“Me, Lane, Brooke, Monte, Tommy...” Neil began, looking at his brother who was sitting beside him. “Everyone was agreeing about this; you need time off, Adam!”

“You don’t know anything about what I need...” Adam said, glancing at everyone with anger. “And you, I can’t believe you agree too...” he added when he looked at Tommy. He was so furious and disappointed. He had to do the show, it was helping him getting through this. When he was on stage, he was able to forget about everything.

“I’m sorry man, but I think you need to rest.” Tommy explained calmly.

Adam closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the window. He didn’t want to talk to them anymore, he was too upset.

When they arrived at the hotel, Lane went directly to the desk to get their room keys. After she gave it to Adam, he just walked to the elevator without talking, followed by Steve. He had only one thing in his mind; get to his room and lock himself in. He was sharing a suite with Steve, like he did with John the night before.

When Adam got to his room, he went in the shower first, leaving all his bags on his bed. He had to keep his injured and bandaged hand dry. So he decided it’d be easier to take a warm bath. After a few minutes in the tub, he was becoming more relaxed, so he closed his eyes. It didn’t take a lot of time before he fell asleep. And after a few minutes, the bad dreams came back again.

Everywhere he was going, the men who attacked him were there. Looking at him, following him and threatening him. They were getting closer and closer. They shot John; he was lying in a pool of blood, dead. They killed Steve too. One of the guys grabbed Adam and pushed him on the floor. There were broken pieces of glass everywhere on the floor, so he cut himself up when he landed on the ground. He was bleeding badly. While he was starting to feel really weak, he saw Tommy a few meters away. He was calling him. But the bad guys saw him too, so they shot him.

Adam woke up, sitting up in the bath. He was shaking even if the water was still warm. After he managed to calm himself, he got out and walked to his bed. He took a clean shirt and a pair of boxers in his suitcase and pushed all his bags on the floor. After he got dressed, he sat on the floor, leaning his back on the bed. He bent his knees against his chest, wrapping his arms around them, and started to cry.

He didn’t know how long he was sitting on the floor when he heard a knock on his door.

“Adam...Tommy is here,” Steve announced from the other room. “He wants to see you. Do you want to let him in?”

“Yes...it’s fine...I’m coming,” Adam said, drying up his face with his hands. He stood up and walked to the door to unlock it.

“Hey man,” Tommy said when he opened the door. He was smiling. He was glad Adam decided to let him in even if he was upset. “I thought you wouldn’t want to see me. But I had to give it a try...”

“Yea...I’m sorry about that, I should not have yelled at you.” Adam apologised, sitting down on his bed.

“I was wondering if you were hungry. Maybe we could call room service and order something to eat...” Tommy proposed, sitting on the bed, facing Adam.

“Yea, I think I’d like that.” the taller man said. “I’m not really hungry, but I think I should eat something.”

After they ordered and ate (well Tommy ate, but Adam just nibbled at his sandwich) they sat on the bed and were looking on the web on Adam’s laptop; what people were saying about the event that happened earlier today. It was less serious than they thought. No one really knew what happened. They were just saying something about an accident in Adam’s bus, and that the singer and one of his friends were injured. They were also talking about the fact that it was probably serious enough because the show tonight was cancelled. When Adam and Tommy got on Twitter, they found out that the fans were freaking out. So Adam decided to tweet few words to let them know he was alright. When they were done with Twitter, they decided to watch a movie.

“Well, it’s almost midnight,” Tommy noticed, looking at the clock. “We should go to bed and try to rest while we can!” he added, standing up and walking toward the door.

“Good idea!” Adam said, following behind Tommy to lock the door. “I should try to sleep, so I’ll feel better tomorrow,” he lied faking a smile. Actually, Adam didn’t want to sleep. He was too scared to have nightmares again. It was enough to be attacked in real life, he didn’t want to experience it again while he was sleeping.

While Tommy was going to leave, he turned around to say goodnight to Adam. But he saw something in his friend’s face; something wrong, like worried, or fear maybe. So he changed his mind. He came back and walked toward Adam.

“Do you want me to stay with you tonight?” Tommy asked facing Adam and stroking one of his arms.

Adam looked at him, confused. He didn’t want him to know that he would not sleep because he was too afraid. But he didn’t want to be alone either.

“Yea, I would like that...” he answered shyly after few seconds.

“Cool! I’ll go grab my stuff in my room, and I’ll be back in a few minutes” Tommy said, heading out of the room.

While Tommy was gone, Adam brushed his teeth, laid down on the bed and pulled the sheets over him. When Tommy came back, Adam was on his back, his hands behind his head, pensive. The blond man took his clothes off, keeping only his boxers and his t-shirt on. He laid down on the bed beside Adam.

“You’re alright?” Tommy asked, looking at this friend. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yes, I’m fine.” Adam lied, glancing at the ceiling. “I think we should get some sleep...” he added, turning on his side, his back to Tommy.

“Yea, we should do that,” Tommy said, worried. He knew something was going on with his friend. He was shutting everyone out. “When he’s ready, he’ll talk to me.” he thought. “Good night Adam.” he whispered, giving a light kiss on Adam’s head.

“Good night Tommy.”

After about an hour later, Tommy was woken up by the sound of muffled sobs. He rolled on his left side. Adam still had his back to him. He was shaking lightly and sobbing. So, Tommy got slowly closer and wrapped his arm around Adam’s waist.

Surprised and drying his tears up with his hand, the dark haired man turned his head to look into Tommy face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to wake you up...” Adam murmured, still sobbing a little.

“It’s alright, Adam....come here...turn around...” the blond man whispered, helping his friend to roll to face him.

When Adam was facing him, Tommy wrapped his arms around him to get him closer. In the beginning, Adam didn’t responded, he didn’t move. But after a minute, he got as close as possible to Tommy, wrapping his arms around him. He put his head between Tommy’s and the pillow, and broke down. He was crying and shaking, holding onto his friend like it was the only thing keeping him alive. To see Adam like that broke Tommy’s heart.

“Shhhh...it’s gonna be alright, baby boy.....everything’s gonna be alright,” he assured, him stroking his back.

“I’m just so fucking scared...” Adam cried out between two sobs. It wasn’t only the kidnappers who were scaring him but also the fact that he wasn’t able to hold himself together anymore.

“I know....I know....and it’s ok to be afraid...” Tommy said, still hugging him firmly.

After about 10 minutes, Adam managed to calm himself and stop crying. He didn’t know if it was because he didn’t need to cry anymore or just because he didn’t have any tears left. When he moved to face Tommy, he noticed the tear-soaked pillow under his friend’s head.

“I’m sorry...” he said, not really knowing if he was sorry for the wet pillow or because he just fell apart in front of him.

“Don’t worry, there’s nothing to be sorry for...” assured Tommy, looking into Adam’s face. “He looks so exhausted” he thought, drying the tears left on his friend’s face with his finger. “You should get some sleep, you know...”

“No, I can’t...”Adam answered, shaking his head. “If I’m sleeping, I’ll have nightmares, and believe me they are really, really bad nightmares...”

“But Adam, you need to sleep. You can’t stay awake forever...” began Tommy, stroking Adam’s hair. “Take the sleeping pills, you won’t have dreams with them.”

“No, I can’t take them either...”Adam said, letting go of Tommy and rolling on his back. “If I take them, I won’t hear them, and I won’t wake up if they come here. They shot John....if they come here, maybe they’ll shout you too...and I don’t want...”

“Adam, stop it!” Tommy ordered sitting up, grabbing and shaking Adam’s shoulders lightly. “They won’t come here and no one will be shot....It’s safe here...Steve is in the other room and there’re security guards all over the corridor of our floor. You have to rest, Adam...so take the pills.”

“Fine...I’ll take them...” Adam said after a minute turning, on his side again to face Tommy. “But...if I take the pills...will you...I mean...will you let me sleep in your arms?” he asked shyly in a murmur.

“Of course I will,” Tommy assured stroking his friend’s shoulder.

“I mean...hold me in your arms all night? I don’t want to wake up alone, I want to wake up in your arms...” Adam murmured.

“Adam, look at me...” Tommy whispered, raising his friend’s chin to make him look at him. “I’m not going anywhere...”

“Ok...”Adam nodded, smiling weakly. He rolled on his left side and took a bottle of pills on the night stand. He took two of them, swallowed them without water and turned on his back. After a few silent minutes, Adam laughed lightly.

“Why are you laughing?” Tommy asked, intrigued. He was happy to see his friend feeling better.

“For nothing...” Adam said, smiling.

“Tell me...what is it?”

“Well...I was just thinking how badly I always wanted you in my bed...”Adam grinned, looking at the ceiling. “But in my thoughts, you are naked of course...”

“Adam! “ Tommy exclaimed punching him in the ribs. “You really thought about me like that...jeez...”

“Oh yea...but that’s not the best part of it!” Adam teased.

“What do you mean? What is the best part?” Tommy asked, curious.

“You don’t want to know...” he said with a big smile.

“Yea, I want to know...it’s about me, so tell me...”

“Well...In my thoughts, you are laying down on the bed, naked...” Adam began with a seducing voice, rolling on his side to face Tommy. “You are under me, moaning....begging me to kiss you...begging me to touch...begging me to fuck you...Your lips are slightly parted, just enough to slide my tongue in your mouth, to taste you...”

“Ok, ok....I think I got the picture!” Tommy said, turning on his back and blushing. It was not because he was uncomfortable with Adam’s words. On the contrary, his words were making him sweat a little and were getting his boxers a little tight.

“Well...you asked for it!” Adam laughed, seeing his friend’s reaction. He was starting to feel really tired; the pills were beginning to affect him. “But don’t worry, sex is really not in my projects tonight...” he added with a weaker voice.

“I think the pills are working,” Tommy said after he noticed his friend’s state. “Come here,” he added, wrapping his arms around Adam and getting him closer.

Adam put his head on Tommy’s shoulder and wrapped his arm around his waist. Tommy raised Adam’s chin and kissed him, his lips slightly parted. Their tongues touched lightly before they broke the kiss.

“Good night, Adam” Tommy whispered in his friend’s ear.

“Good night” Adam murmured, closing his eyes. “I love you Tommy...” he added after a few seconds, just before he fell asleep.

“I love you, too.”


Date: 2011-02-01 02:15 am (UTC)
ext_577019: (intoxication)
From: [identity profile] danigirl1992.livejournal.com
OMG, poor Adam! *hugs him* I'm so happy that Tommy's taking care of him though. But I'm so worried because the guys are still on the run. I really like this and I look forward to more. :D Hugs, dani

Date: 2011-02-01 02:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samara4.livejournal.com
Thanks for your comment!
Yea, Tommy is a really good friend...

Date: 2011-02-01 02:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jonne-bunny.livejournal.com
Awww that cute moment was very much needed. So sweet with a bit of sexy in there. Nice touch. I have a feeling that this is the calm before the storm though.

Date: 2011-02-01 02:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samara4.livejournal.com
Yea...you are right, this is the calm before the storm though...

I just wanted to give a break to our boy...He will need his rest in the next chapter!

thank you for your comment!

Date: 2011-02-01 03:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cunningdeb.livejournal.com
I can't explain in words how much I adore this story. Waiting somewhat patiently for the next part

Hugs
Deb <3

Date: 2011-02-01 04:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samara4.livejournal.com
Thank you!

I'll try to post the next part as soon as possible..

Date: 2011-02-01 03:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] astiga0802.livejournal.com
Poor adam!!! At least tommy is gonna be there for him.. and please include smex later on ;)

Date: 2011-02-01 04:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samara4.livejournal.com
Yea...I am planing some more frisky situations!!! lol

Date: 2011-02-01 06:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] robin1961.livejournal.com
Love this !! happy adam is safe for now and in tommys arms !! but the devil in me is hoping for more scary stuff !! great job can't wait for more !!!!!

Date: 2011-02-01 07:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samara4.livejournal.com
Don't worry, more scary stuff is coming! I just wanted to give a little break to Adam, before he finds himself in hell! (evil grin) lol

I'll try to post the next part during the weekend!

Date: 2011-02-05 04:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkeurogirl.livejournal.com
glad tommy is there to look after adam :-)

Profile

samara4: (Default)
samara4

April 2011

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10 111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 11:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios